Saturday, February 7, 2009

I didn't run away

though I feel like I might want to.

Its been a busy few weeks over here. I thought February was supposed to be cool calm and collected, but no such luck over here.

~Cecelia FINALLY cut a third tooth (which explains the many sleepless nights I have had in the last month or two and the overabundance of coffee.) She got the top right one and the left is coming in quickly behind. Yep! 16 months and she has 2 half teeth on the bottom and a slight tooth on the top. Its so weird.

~I finished up and mailed in all of my breastfeeding class work. Its done and I have the certificate to prove it.

~I enrolled in my postpartum doula class and am now a member of DONA international.

~It's COOKIE MONTH! We spent this morning at Steak and Shake selling our yummy cookies. I am just hoping that our booth at Kroger on the 22nd does a better job than the one today. We were there a good long time and didn't sell but 28 boxes. The bad news is that we have at least 100 more to sell. Anyone want cookies??

So aside from teeth, cookies and classes I think thats about it. I am trying hard to start spring cleaning, but thats a whole other post. I want to be clutter free soon. Debt free and clutter free. Is there such a thing? I guess only time will tell.....

Until next time.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry the cookie sale didn't go better. Glad Cecelia finally got some teefers! And I cannot believe how big she is getting-CRAZY!