Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's been a long time....again

This time I will blame it on Jay. He redid the computer and I lost all of my bookmarks and favorites which included my blog address. I am a slacker, too. I will admit it. I have been spending every waking minute being a Momma. It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it. :)

Highlights of the last 6 months will be up in the next few days. I am gonna get this blog back up and running because I want to make sure that I don't forget a single minute of the important times in our lives. We're already wrapping up second grade and preschool. It's totally surreal to me that in less than 6 months Jay and I will be the parents of a third grader and a Kindergartener. Wowza! When did this all happen and when did all the kiddos get so big? Hell, in three months from Wednesday I will close the door on my 20's and open the door to *gasp* my 30's!! YIKES!

Important updates to follow!

No comments: