Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy June!!

I think I am ready to be up and rolling again. I am finally feeling better and I think I finally have a minute or two to sit down and blog again. I was slipping bad. I've just been checking in on the computer lately to see whats going on with life outside my house and have to admit I have been on facebook a little too much. Oops.

I am going to try and type up a few posts a day to catch up from April and May. Just the important stuff and the good pictures- which I am pretty sure I have some photo uploading to do again. Ugh. I am having a hard time keepin gup with things, but its getting better. At least I THINK its getting better. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.
And glad to have you back!!

Jen said...

FINALLY!!!!! I missed you and am glad you are back. can't wait to see all the pics!

Kim Cervone said...

One more week until life slows down for a while : )