Friday, August 14, 2009

30/10

Thirty weeks down....Ten more to go. I can't believe it!


I had another great drs appt on Tuesday, My blood pressure was the lowest it's ever been at the drs office. I normally have really GREAT blood pressure, but for some odd reason whenever I get there, it shoots up. I think its the excitement about being there. I am odd. I look forward to each and every drs appt. I genuinely love going. Not just to hear the baby and talk baby, but because I adore everyone that works at my office.


The baby's heartbeat was 142 and I went back to measuring 32 weeks. Not too bad and maybe- just maybe this baby won't be as big as I expect he or she will be. :) Who am I kidding? I am expecting him or her to be the biggest so far. At least 10 lbs is my guess. We'll see!

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

what is the theory about heart beat? Low is a boy, I think? Hope you have a name picked out either way : )

Danielle said...

How exciting! My sister-in-law just had a baby girl on Wednesday and when I went to the hospital and held her, it made me so sad that my "baby" is going to be 4 in just a little over 2 months. You forget just how tiny newborns are! Enjoy every moment of these next 10 weeks. I can't wait to hear all about him or her!