Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome Miss Magdalena Jane









Again. A little behind. But...it's hard to separate myself from all my little lovies.
Magdalena Jane made her appearance at 3:08pm on October 8, 2009. I am pretty sure that I couldn't have asked for a better birth experience. I will post my birth story in the next post so there is a little forewarning. If you don't want to read it, then skip it. :) Our little lady was 7lbs 14 oz and 21.3 inches long. My smallest baby by 2 oz.
She is named for Jay's great grandma- who we have never met, but we looked back on Jay's family tree (courtesy of his Aunt Maddy and Uncle Art) and I fell in love with the name. Jane was the name the Jay's grandma went by. Her real name was Joanna, but everyone called her Jane. And up until she passed away on September 11, 2001, Jay had no idea that Jane wasn't her real name.
We are totally in love with Maggie and the girls can't get enough of her. She is AWESOME! And somehow God granted me yet another sleeper. This kid can out sleep just about anyone. Thank goodness. We are so very blessed and we thank God daily for our many blessings.

2 comments:

Jen said...

She is so adorable!!!!

Marissa said...

that first picture has your maggie in my everly's glider!!

congrats again, she's beautiful!!