Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day One

I guess it's time for me to get in the swing of things. To hit the age of technology. I am sure that Jay will be ecstatic. I spend more than enough time as it is on my mom board posting away the day and now I am going to start a blog? Oh yeah- he's gonna be thrilled. I suppose I will just have to get up an hour early everyday to make time for it all. :) I have been reading the blogs of a few of my friends and decided, "Hey, that's cool. I wanna do some of that." It's just a matter of how well I actually do it. I used to be a prized writer back in the day, but I think after all these years of not having to do it, I lost a bit of it. I am sure with the girls silly antics I can come up witha few cute stories a day. One thing is for sure...they keep me on my toes.

Today is Wednesday. It's our "busy day" in our house. We have school, then mall walking, then dance. Today was even busier cause Em was special person of the day at school and we had to get snack in and on top of that, Busia and Dziadzia stopped by to watch the girls while Momma and Auntie Laura went to get Momma's hair cut. Ten full inches and then some. A nice donation to Locks of Love if I do say so myself. As sad as it is for me to cut all that off, thats how excited I am to see the final product. I hate to brag, but dang it's HOTT! Its a lot less than shoulder length and darker than the norm. I love it. It's my 10 pound weightloss gift to myself. Now I need to get my butt in gear cause my next 10 pound gift is SHOES and I need some bad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't WAIT to see the hair?! No pictures?
And yes, welcome to the modern age!