Friday, March 27, 2009

It's long lost ME!

I guess I can finally fess up to why I have been MIA. Its the morning sickness- the all day sickness actually. And the tiredness. And the lack of interest in much of anything except sitting on my butt.

Yep! I'm pregnant!

We are so very excited and its been a very hard secret to keep! I am 10 weeks 3 days today and the baby should be here sometime around October 20. Though the last two have been earlier and earlier. I told my sister I am keeping this one in until her birthday so she better get used to sharing. Ha! I think if I went over 11 days I would be delivering one VERY large baby.

We went to the drs today for the first time and heard a perfect little heartbeat. 164 bpm. It was a fast appointment as all the first ones are and we were in and out. Emily was the most excited to hear the heartbeat and I almost cried. Okay- maybe I did...just a little.

So, here we go again. The fourth and final addition to our family. Its so awesome. But at the same time it's kind of sad. I know that everytime something happens for the first time this pregnancy, it is also the last first time I will feel it. I'm okay with it, though. We always said we wanted four and here it is...unless its twins. Or Emily told me today I could have three like Princess Fiona and Shrek. *gasp*

3 comments:

Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!!! WE are all happy for you guys. As you know enjoy every min :)

Jen said...

Congrats!!!! I am so thrilled for you and your family and I can't wait to meet the newest Laurence. Oct. seems forever away!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you!!!