Monday, March 9, 2009

Little Miss Chatterbox

Well apparently we have a Little Miss Chatterbox on our hands. And the funniest thing is that its the kid I thought least likely to be a talker at school. lol.

Emily has been bringing work home everyday that she is unable to complete at school. Then she started complaining that she didn't get to play or eat her snack at school. I was ready to investigate when the teacher sent another sheet of work home with a note attached. Seems that Emily finds it more neccessary to talk during her work time than actually do her work. Apparently she is visiting too much with her neighbors.

So I asked Emily about it. I asked her if she was still sitting by the one little boy that she has always sat by. Much to my surprise, she is now sitting next to a boy that she has known since preschool. I think there is a little puppy love there and apparently so since now its interfering with her work! I am so not ready for this! But I did sit down with Emily and explain to her that we are at school to learn and do our work and if indeed we have time leftover, then we can sit and chat. BUT only when her work is completed. I think that might have helped a little because we haven't had work sent home since.

I am so very not ready for this! Why can't they stay 2 forever?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwww....how cute!!

Jen said...

So cute!! Anna has a few boys at school who like her and apparently argue over who will stand by her in line. It's way too soon!!!!!!

Kim Cervone said...

Let's start a girls only elementary school!