Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My big girl

While this might not be the best picture ever taken of Cecelia, its still one of my favorites. She's dirty. She has her teething rash. She has on her Daddy's hat. But dang. Have you ever seen two more beautiful eyes? I used to pay money for contacts that made my eyes that blue. I think they might just be one of her best features.

Cecelia went to her 15 month well baby visit with her Daddy yesterday. She did GREAT! She got one shot (and she never even cried) I had warned Jay that she might cry a little and that he would have to be prepared for lots of hugs and kisses. No tears at all from her, though! Way to go big girl! She weighs 27lbs 5 oz and is 31.75 inches tall. (90% and 95% for her age) She is healthy as can be and was on her best behavior.

Cecelia is signing a few words now. She can do baby, eat, Momma, Daddy, milk and we are working on drink. She is saying a few words, too. Momma, Daddy, Lilly kitty, Whats that, Oh see. She can blow kisses, give high fives, wave hello and goodbye. She calls the birdies to her hand, too. She is walking and almost running, climbing, rolling, laughing and dancing. She can also throw a pretty mean temper tantrum already. I almost forgot how fun this age is!

I am so proud to be Cecelia's Momma. She is such a smart little lady and so sweet and caring, too.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

such a ham!! she a mixture of you and jay but i see alot of jay in her. It seems like yesterday you just told us you were expecting! How time fly when having fun huh!

Jen said...

Oh my, how can she possibly be that big already?? Where did the time go?

She is adorable and those eyes are definitely gorgeous!

Kim Cervone said...

Gorgeous and smart too!!