Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Update

We have a name (or two) picked out for #4. We think we have the perfect boy name and the perfect girl name. We discussed it on the way home from 4th of July weekend and we are sure that they will be the names we use. I guess you will have to wait and see come October.

Tomorrow marks the start of my 28th week already. Twelve weeks, give or take, left until our baby makes his or her debut. I am still feeling well- aside from the horrid leg cramps yesterday and today but it's my fault. Someone should have told me that big preggos shouldn't play kickball. oops.

Tomorrow I have my dr's appt and glucose test. One hour that I will get to spend at the drs office all by myself. I just have to decide what book I want to take to read. :) Though I am fairly certian that tomorrow I will get my pre enrollment papers for the hospital, so I should probably just sit and fill those out. I can't believe how fast this is all coming to an end. I am so excited to see who is in there, but I know I will be sad when its all over.

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

I love that you are looking forward to sitting in the office for an hour. I was a little jealous when I read that : )

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update. And I'll gladly drop Anna by to keep you company for your test ;) LOL!