Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July?

How can it possibly be July already?
We've had a very busy last three weeks off of school. And July isn't going to be any less busy, thats for sure.

It's amazing how quickly the year, the summer, this pregnancy is flying by. I hit 24 weeks yesterday!

We spent the last weekend in Caseville camping with the in-laws and friends. We had a great time and spent a lot of quality time together. The girls love to camp and I couldn't be happier about that. One of these days we plan on upgrading from our tent to a pop-up. That'll come in due time. First we need to pay off a few more bills and stock a little extra money in savings.

This weekend we are heading up to my family's cabin near Alpena. My parents are tagging along and I am sure we will get to spend some time with my mom's family that all lives up there. I am glad that Jay appreciates the cabin and time in the woods as much as I always have.

We're all hanging in. The girls have random fevers after coming home from Caseville. I hope nothing comes of it. I'm not rushing off to the dr just yet, but if it doesn't get better I just may have to.

More updates to follow. I HAVE to upload some pics. Jay has been doing it lately and everything is unorganized. Drives me nutty. I'll get caught up...one day.

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

Good to hear from you. I was excited to see that you posted. Kind of difficult from a tent, I suppose. Have fun at the cabin : )