Monday, July 27, 2009

Life in the fast lane

I swear I haven't sat down in the last month- which is weird considering my legs hurt so bad, you'd think all I could do was sit. Whatever. I will have time to sit down when I am old and have nothing better to do.

We've been enjoying our July to it's fullest potential. We have squeezed in a few playdates, made a few trips to various parks and beaches and a few more trips to Busia's house to utilize the pool. It's cold, but the girls don't seem to mind. Momma does, but they are right in. Elizabeth is jumping off the diving board and doing backwards sommersaults all on her own. Emily is swimming over (and under water) unassisted. Cecelia prefers throwing rocks into the pool to anything else, but has taken a new liking to the slide. :)

We spent 4th of July weekend at our cabin up north with my parents and spent time visiting with my mom's family. These last 4 days we were lucky enough to have my brother, SIL and nephew in from Colorado visiting. Four days flew by, but we will take what we can get. We all went to my cousin's graduation party on Saturday and Sunday we spent time at my mom and dad's playing kickball and swimming.

It's been busy, but we wouldn't have it any other way. We are fully utilizing the summer days as they come and can't wait for August and HOPEFULLY some warmer weather. :)

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

Funny...my aunt and cousin from colorado went back home about 4 days ago. They probably crossed paths at Metro.