Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy days

With the arrival of spring comes the arrival of our busy days. We have been extraordinarily busy the last few weeks. With the beautiful weather, Jay has been outside everyday prepping, painting, fertilizing, raking, weeding....etc. I get out to help when Cecelia allows, but I hate to say thats not as much as I would like. We have a garage to clean and a house to paint this summer- my guess is I will have to call in reinforcements...Busia, Dziaz? Help!

We've been outside everyday- sometimes most of the day. I have had time to clean out the flower beds and move the woodchips away from the pretty little hostas that are poking out thru the soil. Inside is crazy! I am mid spring cleaning- and I mean cleaning. We are planning on a possible garage sale in May- that is yet to be determined. There will be one this summer for sure. I figure the earlier the better. We've been busy playing with friends, attending our last few dance classes and the last few gymnastics classes before the end of the session. Recital is in THREE WEEKS! Amazing how fast that went by! Emily got to be the example for hair and make up in class last night and was proud as a princess when Miss Angela picked her and sat beautifully still while her make up was applied. Shes a natural already. I guess Jay is right...we're gonna need a new bathroom or six.

Thats about it. Not much of an update. The house is clean and the laundry is a load from being ALL done. Tomorrow I am going to do beds. At least thats the plan. I think a lot of my stress lately comes from the fact that the house is out of order and I am not organized. Slowly but surely, I am getting there. It's like everything else....slow and steady....

No comments: