Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a fun day!

We had the greatest day ever today! It was busy- but fun busy! We started out with a trip to the farm first thing this morning. We met some friends up there and had a great time. The weather was perfect for a day at the farm. We met all the new babies including a calf who had been born moments before we arrived. Aside from a few scrapes and bumps from running, we had a fantastic time!

After the farm, we made it to the gym. I got in a 55 minute work out and the girls got in 55 minutes of fun time with friends in the kids club. I like to do an hour, but I will take what I can get. We made it in the knick of time. From the gym we went home to wake up Daddy. We had lunch and went outside. The girls were playing with new sidewalk chalk and I started to make a teeny dent in the garage. Jay got the Camaro started and we both decided that the car has to go. It's sad and it makes me wanna cry, but we have no use for her anymore and she deseves to be with someone who will drive her like we used to. :(

I almost forgot that today was Tuesday and we had dance. Ooops. We made it with a quickness to Elle's 5pm class with a few minutes to spare. She danced her little heart out and then we walked down to the river to feed the ducks. A sure sign of spring- all the ducks and geese at Dodge Park. We came home, had dinner, cleaned up a bit, read a few stories, watched Biggest Loser and the girls hit the hay. I am following shortly because if at all possible, I wouldn't mind hitting the gym first thing in the morning before school. We'll see how that goes. We still have to finish up our week with Scout journal and some homework before anything else. But....if I get to the gym before school that means I have the time Em is at school to hit Vince and Joes for some fresh produce.....

Until next time....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great to "farm it" with you!

Jen said...

I second that! The farm rocks!!

Kim Cervone said...

Your blog and Ellisa's are very familiar. Mine pretty much said the same thing for today. Great time at the farm, gym, you get the jist. Avery can't wait to play with Emily again!