Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dang that feels good

I have been away from the gym for a few days. We had a busy weekend and then the girls have had colds so I spent the last 4 days out. Ugh. I actually felt guilty. I told Jay that no matter what I was going today. And I did. Man, it felt so nice to be back and get a good workout in. I tried a new machine today. A stair stepper and it was AWESOME! I am so proud of myself for trying out new things. I need to get a little braver in the weight training section, but I think I need to work on the plan that I have from the trainer first. I think I will be asking for training sessions for Mother's Day and my birthday.

On a great note! We finally got to get Scout from Emily's class today. Scout is a stuffed dog that travels weekly from home to home with the preschoolers with his (or is it her?) journal for the kids to log what they did for the week with Scout. I am more excited than Emily I think. We are going to try to find a buncha fun stuff to do this week with the dog. As we speak, Scout is tucked in to Cecelia's old bassinett in Emily and Elizabeth's room. That will be his special bed for the week. Lucky dog. I guess we will be scrapping a few journal pages by Monday. :) How fun!

Well, Cecelia is calling, so I am off and running. :) Wouldn't it be cool if I could get up and be at the gym at 4:45 am?? Huh? I wonder if that alarm going off will wake me????????????????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going back to the gym after 3 days off tomorrow. I hope my workout goes as well as yours. Great job trying new machines!

Enjoy your time with Scout. He/she is a good dog. I've met him/her.

Jen said...

Glad the gym went well!!

Scout sounds like fun. We had Little Lamb come home with us and Anna just loved it!! It was so fun!!

Kim Cervone said...

I think we should meet up one day and try the new ab thingy. I'm nervous to try alone.I'm more comfortable with a friend to laugh at me!! We loved having Scout too!! About kindergarten, you should totally finagle your way into PM so we can have a good cry together the firt day!!