Thursday, April 24, 2008

An update on the girls

Since I don't blog half as much as I would like... Here is an update on The Three Little Princesses...

Emily~ We are some six weeks away from the end of school. Seriously it seems like yesterday we were picking out backpacks and here is the end of preschool. We are anticipating KINDERGARTEN. My goodness. It's gonna be awfully hard for her new teacher to hold a candle to Mrs. Sharon! Emily thinks the world of her and is always ready to impress. She does so well in Preschool I can't wait to watch her bloom as the years go on. She is preparing for her dance recital and is ready as ever. She continues to love dance and I don't look forward to it ending and listening to her ask weekly when she gets to dance again. *insert eyeroll here* She is reading a mile a minute and shocked the h*ll outta me when she read the word "patient" last night. Thats a hard word for a four year old!

Elizabeth~ My little mover! She is constantly on the go- unless of course she is playing her Leapster or with her My Little Ponies. She has taken a new interest in talking on the phone and is getting really good about using her words and using big ones at that. Her memory is improving and she loves to tell stories. "Remember that one time, Mommy.......?" She loves to be outside and is quite the tree fort climbing expert. She is my snuggler and has started to wake about 6 am and crawl into bed with us, just to snuggle in and go back to sleep. She is taking such good care of Cecelia its scary. She is little Mommy all the way! She is still dancing and doing gymnastics, though next week is her last week of dance which is going to be super rough on her. She loves to dress up "just like Emily" and dance her little dupa off. Next years recital will most definitely feature two little Laurence girls!

Cecelia~ Oh Cecelia. You're breaking my heart! LOL! The kid is growing by leaps and bounds and is in that fast moving stage. One day she is quiet and still and the next day she is rolling all over and "talking" and scooting. Why? She is eating all her food and so far we haven't found one that doesn't agree with her or that she doesn't like. She's had green beans, applesauce, peas, pears, sweet potatoes, squash, and bananas. We still have to try carrots. I will probably start making food next week, but it won't be too long before she starts eating table food. Time flies! She loves to give Momma kisses now and eats up all the attention her sisters give her. Its so hard to see my baby grow, but its so AWESOME to see all the new things she is learning.

Well....thats the girls in a nutshell. Just wanted to let you all know what they are up to these days. And now that I have blogged twice in one day, I can not feel so guilty the next time I go a week without!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Why are our kids growing up so fast?! Sounds like everyone is doing great!

Kim Cervone said...

Wow, I was impressed with my kid's reading repoitre but "Patient" is a while off...GO EMILY!!