Thursday, May 1, 2008

Webkinz

Man. I have been MIA for a whole week and I can tell you why! WEBKINZ! (www.webkinz.com) Last week was a Webkinz Day Extravaganza and I went nuts! Between the girls and I we have nine Webkinz pets now. We have each signed up one of our three on the website and I have been addicted to the games. I can't get enough Cash Cow. lol. I never knew how fun they were. Now, I put the kids to bed and I stay up and play my games. I keep telling Jay that they are good for my memory and I am building myself a smart brain. Haha! Hey, I could be addicted to worse things, huh? And my house is clean and my kids are happy. What more could I ask for?:)

If I do nothing else on Saturday, I am hitting the gym. I've been away for a bit, but we have been getting ready for an appraisal (today) that hopefully turns into a refinance by the end of next week. Keep your fingers crossed. In this market, who knows whats gonna happen. YIKES.

5 comments:

Marissa said...

oh man, i thought i was the only webkinz fanatic mama... :::blushing::::

i love me some home after dark! LOL

Marissa said...

..or home BEFORE dark... or whatever the hell its called. ROFL!

Jen said...

I am a Webkinz addict too.LOL!! I play more than Anna does.

Kim Cervone said...

I hope your appraisal went well. Atleast it is over, right? Try Tile Towers. it's my favorite Webkinz game.

Unknown said...

Oh. I am so addicted to them too. And yes, Marissa, Home BEFORE dark. I enter the tournaments and kick all the lil' kiddie's butts. LOL