Friday, May 2, 2008

Special Person of the day

Emily was special person of the day at school today. She celebrated her summer birthday since she won't be in school. What a character. We went to Kroger this morning before school and she picked out cookies with PINK frosting, picked out her PINK dress to wear today, took her PINK Webkinz in for show and tell and was bummed because there wasn't a PINK hat for her to pick out. The kid is a little obsessed with PINK, ya think? I was so proud of her today. She wrote all three clues for her show and tell by herself and was prouder than a peacock walking into school carrying her PINK bag with her show and tell inside. She said she had a "great day. Especially when everyone sang to her." I am just glad that I have a few more months until my first born turns five. I get teary thinking about it.

4 comments:

Gene said...

Happy Special Person Day to Emily! Glad she had a good day.

Gene said...

Oops...I'm at my inlaws! Sorry.
Ellisa

Kim Cervone said...

Haha...I wondered why Ellisa's FIL would write that...anyway, she certainly is a beautifully pink Special Person on her special day!!

Jen said...

She lloks so proud!! And so darn cute too!!