Friday, May 2, 2008

Burning up the credit card

I have seriously wanted a Baby Hawk (www.babyhawk.com) since Elle was itty bitty. I seriously couldn't justify the money, though. I have adoringly flipped thru the fabric choices again and again wanting so badly to order one. When I got pregnant with Cecelia I told Jay that one day I was just gonna order one and be done with it. Well, Cecelia is 7 months today and I finally did it! I will have my custom made brand new Baby Hawk in 10-14 days. I bet you know where I will be in 10-14 days. You're right! I will be stalking the UPS guy. This thing is beautiful! I can't wait! I figure with all the camping and whatnot we plan to do this summer, Cecelia will be more than happy going along for a ride on my back. Yeah sure, $92.50 can buy a whole lotta food for the family and shoes for the girls and more summer clothes and paint for the house......the list goes on and on, but every once in a great while I deserve something for me dang it!

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

I don't know what a baby hawk is, exactly but your money is better spent on that than the many bad habits that you don't have, so enjoy it without guilt,,,you deserve it!!