Monday, July 28, 2008

MIA

Geez Louise. I always say I am going to get here more often and I swear I try. I have this thing in my house now called a mobile infant, so it makes my life a little more challenging. It's not like I can plop her down in a spot and she will be there when I get back. It seems as though little Miss might be figuring out the stairs already, too. YIKES!

We spent a rather uneventful weekend painting the garage (I know! Sounds fun, right?) and catching up with the fam. My parents came and got the girls on Saturday and kept them from noon till eight in which time Jay and I spent painting the garage. Then Sunday we painted and went to my mom and dad's for a bbq and swimming with my family. It was a very nice relaxing day- well deserved after all the painting we did. WOOHOO!

I am preparing for a garage sale in two and a half weeks. I suppose I should prepare a little faster cause its really sneaking up on me. I had a date planned of August 14-16 and my mom took a few vacation days to help out. I think it was meant to be cause on Saturday someone dropped a note in our mailbox asking if we wanted to join in a block garage sale. Hell yeah! I called to woman today and told her to sign us up. Maybe thats a sign that this sale is gonna make me enough cash to buy a new fridge. We so desperately need one and I want to pay cash for it. I am all about cash these days as we are burying out from a little credit card debt. :)

Not much is happening otherwise. We try to get out and play at least a few times a week, but with all this crazy business we have had, its not always easy. My favorite aunt Rita and a few of my cousins and their kids are arriving tomorrow to spend a few days at my moms. Its our yearly shin dig, so my guess is that we will be spending the next 4 days driving back and forth between our house and my moms. Wednesday is pierogi making day (which I am more than excited about)

I will update when I can- I promise it will be soon!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds busy! Tell Miss Cecelia to stop it!!LOL!!

Enjoy your family time and make some pierogis for me-YUMMY!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! Gosh we miss you guys. Hopefully we can catch up somewhere before school starts!!