Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ummmm yeah.....

Apparently I need to get back in gear and get rid of my fat arse!

I've been slipping. BAD!

It's time to get back on the wagon and get serious about this!

The only problem I have is that we are contemplating if and when the next baby will come and I hate the thought of losing a bunch of weight only to put it back on. I know thats horrible.

But today we were out shopping and I am only sizes away from the women's section. No offense to anyone out there, but that is really hard for me to take. I want to wear JUNIORS clothes again for goodness sakes.

Dear Lorene,
Get off your ass and get to the gym. Stop eating all the crap that you eat and get healthy again. For yourself. You can do it. You go girl!

I already told Jay after the funeral services tomorrow and Thursday, I will be at the gym since he will be home with the girls in the evening. I don't care if its midnight, I WILL be at the gym for goodness sake!

Okay, I am done having my pep talk and pity party!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh honey, we've all been there. We start with great intentions and then down the road a mile or two, things start to fade. The good news is that most of us make it back on the right path before too long. You can do it. I know you and I know you can.
And good luck with the babying decision.

Kim Cervone said...

I see preggos at the gym all the time. I hear that being in shape usually gives you an easier labor too. This is all hearsay, because I have never been a fit preggo, but I'm trying to motivate here! For me, starting back up is the toughest part. Force yourself for a week and you will be back in the saddle : ) xoxo

Jen said...

It's always easier to get off track than to get back on. I know you can do it. The important thing is to not give up trying!