Friday, July 11, 2008

Busy busy

Thats us. Though, I don't suppose I can even recall what we did this week. We have just been going going going.

Emily now has the infamous rash that our nephew brought over last week. It spread like wildfire through our girls and now we are at the tail end. According to our ped who saw Cecelia on Monday for her 9 month check, the rash isn't contagious once it starts scabbing over. Fun fun fun! I missed a whole week at the gym because of it and it makes me wanna scream! I did make up for it with a few laps in my mom and dad's pool followed by a nice run next to the Power Wheels. A whole mile if you can believe that!

Elizabeth read the title of a book to me the other day. Yep! Elizabeth! I 'bout fell outta my chair. She is also quite the little vocalist. I crack up laughing when she asks for songs in the van by name. She is a fan of Kiss, Black Eyed Peas and a little KID ROCK. Dear Lord- we may have the next American Idol in our house and we may not even know it.

Cecelia had her 9 month well baby. My God! Where did the last 9 months go?????????????? She is healthy as can be and developing on schedule. I was telling the doc that she really isn't pulling up to standing yet and I kid you not that evening she did. She is getting on all fours and rocking and wants to stand and crawl so bad. I don't discourage it but I surely am not encouraging it. By the third time around, I wouldn't mind keeping her a baber just a little bit longer. Is that wrong?

Ummmm.....I think thats about all I got these days. I am really gonna try and get this thing updated more often. I think I just need about 24 EXTRA hours in a day! Tomorrow we are off to Jay's work picnic at Blakes in Armada. Then Sunday we need to decide if we are going to the Polish Festival like I want or if we are going to be responsible and stay home and work on painting the garage. I have to move all my hostas that I just planted last spring so we can paint. Ugh ugh ugh! I really don't want to do it, but I also don't want to risk them getting paint all over them or having my not-so-graceful husband trip over them and crack all the huge leaves off. I think I will go ahead and put them in the other garden- I need more there anyway. Then next year I will have an excuse to do more shopping at the nursery. LOL.



Have a splendid weekend........................

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad I am not the only one who has been super busy!

Hope the rash clears quickly for her and I hope we can get together soon. We miss you guys!!