Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More great news from Laurence Land

I went to school to help with Emily's class Thanksgiving projects yesterday. I so enjoy spending time with the class and seeing Emily in a different environment. I am so thankful to my husband for working as hard as he does so that I can enjoy this time as much as I do. He was up EARLY yesterday so he could stay with the little ones while I was gone.

I got a note home yesterday that Emily has been awarded the ACES academic award for her class. She is the only one in her class to get the academic one for this quarter. I couldn't be more proud of her. We are invited to the assembly next Friday to watch her get her award. I can't wait!

I only hope and pray that this momentum keeps up thru the highschool years and she gets some super scholarship to some Ivy League school and gets a kick butt job as a doctor or lawyer so she can support her Daddy and Mommy. Hey, A Momma can dream can't she?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Emily!!

Gene said...

Way to go Emily!!!! Love Mom K.

Jen said...

WTG Em!!!!