Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Parade Company

We went on a field trip last Saturday with the Daisies. What a great time. We visited the Parade Company in Detroit and got a tour of all the floats from the Thanksgiving Parade. I am pretty excited to lay in bed Thanksgiving morning and watch the parade and see if we recognize any of the floats. The parade should have a whole new meaning this year.

I am so very excited to be a part of the Daisy troop and ecstatic that Emily likes it as much as I thought she would.

After the field trip, we picked Cecelia up at my mom and dad's and headed to Jay's parents house to celebrate Thanksgiving. Jay's sister in law has family in Ohio, so this is their year there and we won't have them for Thanksgiving so I suggested we do it early. It was a nice relaxed time spent with family and lots of food. What more could a girl ask for? I just love the holidays.

No comments: