Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wanna clean my house?????

Geez Louise. Our home looks like a tornado went thru. I guess thats what happens when Momma spends a week in the recliner and Daddy is working 65 hours a week. I think I am having a slight side effect of the antibiotic I am on and I am super nauseous and have visitied the bathroom more than I care to mention. Ewww gross, I know! I did get about 4 loads of laundry done and you'd have sworn with as exhausted as I am that I ran a marathon. My mom tells me it will get better and I will be back to my good old self in no time. I sure hope so. I think Jay and the girls hope so too. I haven't cooked in a week! Geez.

No other fun news to report. Nothing exciting. Nothing new. Just a whole lotta hanging low and waiting for this crap to pass. Thank goodness for the girls. They are such angels. I think we'll plan a fun day out when I am feeling better. They so very much deserve it. Em keeps giving me kisses on the forehead cause she "doesn't want my yucky germs." That makes me feel so much better. I really wish the kisses made it all go away. I am sick of being sick.....

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

Waiting for the crap to pass?...hahaha