Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bathing suit.....check

Got me a new suit today. It fits. It looks nice. Its not my fave, but it'll do. Whats up with really low cut bottoms and REALLY dippy tops? I mean, c'mon. I like to show off the twins a little, but when there is nothing there to cover them with, thats just plain wrong. I am going to a family waterpark for goodness sakes. And the girls, God bless them, were picking out the skimpiest bathing suits at the store and telling me I should get "this one." Umm....no. They picked out a nice purple two piece for Daddy (cause it's his favorite color, you know) and a blue string bikini for Dziaz (cause you know Dziaz REALLY likes blue.) Oh yeah- take those girls shopping and my husband and my dad would come out looking REALLY cute. They are hillarious.

Now I am trying to get the house in order before we leave. Tomorrow is school and shelf building. (the girls are getting a new shelf in their room to organize a bit) and then the regualr daily stuff. Saturday I would love to get Jay up early to hang with the girls so I can hit up a Mom to Mom- my first one of the year. We'll see how that goes. Sunday we are off...bright and early. I can't wait. The girls have been asking for weeks when it will be time to go to Splash Village. The time is now. Thank goodness! We need a night away!

I talked to my parents tonight. They made it to Denver safe and sound. My mom is loving up on Baby Lucias. I only wish that I could have went as a stow-a-way in their luggage cause I miss that little booger. I reminded my mom to take lots of pictures and to snuggle him a little extra for me.

Thats all for today. I have a few loads of laundry to fold.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so jealous that you have swimsuit shopping out of the way. I'm dreading it so much.

Enjoy your trip!!

Jen said...

My least fave activity! Glad you found something!

Have fun at the waterpark, can't wait to see pics!