Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Two days in a row?

Aren't you lucky? The bad thing is, I have nothing to say today. We had a super day. Busy, but fun. We took Em to school and then hit Target and Meijer for Splash Village essentials and a new shelf for the big girls' room. I tried on a bathing suit at Target, but Jay said it was an ugly print, so the girls and I are heading to Kohl's tomorrow to check out whats there. The best part was that I really didn't look so much like a beached whale as I thought I might have. I will admit that I have some work to do before June, but not as bad as I thought. ANd the coolest thing is that it seems that little skirt bathing suits are in now cause that is all they had. I am kinda excited. :)


The girls tried on their new suits today. I got theirs last year at the end of the season. They are super duper cute! And Cecelia got a new bikini at Target today. Dear Lord. Is there anything cuter than a pudgie baby in a bikini?? She thought it was the funniest thing. The girls were making her laugh so hard. I'm not talking little baby giggles, but full out belly laughs. I was laughing so hard it hurt. I was wiping tears from my eyes and trying to hold onto her. It was just plain funny. Its moment like that that make me realize why I love being a mommy. Sometimes after all the poopy diapers, the tantrums, the spills, the screams, the fighting, the accidents, etc, etc, etc, its nice to have a simple moment like laughter and giggles to make the day brighter. :)


4 comments:

Christine said...

I love when the girls make Mia laugh - - TRUE SISTERLY LOVE, right there!! Melts the heart, doesn't it?!

Unknown said...

SO cute!! I wanna see a pic of the bikini on her.

Jen said...

2 days ina row, you go girl!! How cute and I want to see a pic of her in a bikini too!

Lauren said...

I want to see pic too!
I love sisterly moments like that too!!!