Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here I go again

Geez Louise. You'd think I went on a great big vacation somewhere. I WISH that was the case. Nope. Just extra busy over in our neck of the woods. I have been trying to get some early spring cleaning done. Man, there is a lot to do. I always try and have it done in time for Elle's birthday party but.....yeah- thats a week and a half away and it ain't happening. I can't say that we have done a whole lot of productive stuff, but we have done a lot of stuff.

My weightloss journey still looms. I have been a little off for the past few weeks, but I walked yesterday with a friend and it felt great! Then I spent an hour and a half at Pump It Up with the girls. Man, that is a workout in itself. I am still contemplating joining a gym, but am afraid to dish out a lotta money and waste it. I think that might be better motivation for me.

The girls are great. Miss Cecelia decided she no longer wants to take a bottle. She stayed with Busia last night for a few hours and refused the bottle. Great. Just great. I love her and I love nursing her, but I like to know that if I have to leave her I can. No such luck right now. We are gonna have to work on that and fast!

Elle Bop started her first dance class tonight. She did GREAT! She talked the whole way there about how excited she was to be a ballerina. The toughest part was explaining to Em that she had to sit outside the classroom and wait for Elle and wasn't able to go in and dance. That was HARD!

Em didn't have school yesterday, but instead had the Pump It Up field trip. It was a hoot watching her play and interact with all her little preschool friends. She barely wanted to hang with me and Elle. It's just proof positive how she is growing and needing me just a little less and it kinda makes me wanna cry.

Thats all I got tonight. Not a whole lot. The girls are hopefully sleeping upstairs. I know CeBop finally is. She and I were snuggled in watching Law and Order. Now she is sleeping on my chair and here I sit. We've got a busy day tomorrow. Em has school and then Jay and I and the little girls are hitting Target for some supplies for Splash Village and hopefully finding me a bathing suit for the trip. Otherwise I will have to wear my stretched out maternity one cause thats all I have. Thats about ridiculous, huh?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Finally!!! LOL!!! Enjoy Splash Village and I hope Cecelia changes her mind about the bottle for ya. I'm glad Elizabeth loved her dance class!!