Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fixing to be fun!

Only THREE more days until the day we have been anticipating for months. THREE more days until the girls get to meet their newest cousin. THREE more days until all my mom and dad's grandkids will be in the same state. My brother, his wife and our nephew will be at Metro airport at 3pm on Friday give or take. I CAN'T WAIT! The big girls can't wait! Cecelia doesn't know any better, but I am sure if she did she'd be jumping up and down!

Cecelia and I met Lucias back in February, but Em, Elle and Jay have yet to meet him. I can't wait to have some good quality time with them and take a ton of pics of the four of them together. I called to my mom's attention the other day that her grandkids are in opposite order of her kids. She had a boy then three girls and now her grandkids are three girls and then a boy. Kinda cool like that.

As if we weren't in for enough fun, our nephew Luke turns one in a week and his birthday party is Saturday. We will go and celebrate with him and the family. I can't wait for that one either cause we will see some family that we rarely see. A shame, I know, but it's so true.

Then, Sunday we will be back at my parents to celebrate father's day with the whole entire Niedzwiecki clan. My cousin and her new baby Noilyn from Costa Rica are in town- so my grandfather will get to spend his Father's Day with all 7 of his great grandkids. This will be a rareity, so we are going to make the best of it.

I am so excited for this weekend I can barely stand it. I can't wait to see everyone and spend time with the fam. It's really all that matters, isn't it??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a huge family-fest!! ENJOY!!!!!

Lauren said...

Enjoy your visit with your brother and the family!!! I am sure the kids are excited to see their cousin!!

Jen said...

Sounds like great fun!! Enjoy your wonderful family time!!

Marissa said...

how exciting - enjoy this time together!!!!