Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good times. Fun times.

What a super day we had today! It was so beautiful outside. How did I spend my day you ask? Cleaning. Inside. Yep. You read that right. I am still on that "clean out every nook and cranny" mission. It sucks. lol.

I did get a ton accomplished today. I did a few loads of laundry, unloaded four heaping laundry baskets, cleaned out Em and Elle's drawers and sorted out all the too small stuff and winter stuff, cleaned the kitchen top to bottom, washed every blanket in the house, cleaned off the never ending stack on the microwave, clipped some coupons, sorted some coupons, went over the budget again, made breakfast, lunch AND dinner, sorted out some toys, cleaned a BIT of the garage (didn't even make a dent in Jay's dumping grounds) blah blah blah. The kids played outside the majority of the day and Cecelia took two NICE naps for me. It was avery productive day to say the least.

Yesterday we went to Hessells to get our flowers to plant. I got a few ferns and perennials and got those planted along with all of my alysum in the back. Tomorrow I will plant impatients and petunias in the front. Then I am D-O-N-E with flowers for the year. At least thats what I am telling myself. lol. Jay worked yesterday and today on the garage. He has the whole front sanded and primed. What a job! We are busy as beavers over here.

Tomorrow I am up bright and early and at the gym as soon as the girls have breakfast. Thirty pounds by Cecelia's birthday. Think I can do it? Thats 4 months from tomorrow. I figure its 7.5 pounds a month, 2 pounds a week. Might be rough, but dang it, I'm gonna try. Hell, at this point I will take anything I can get. LOL!!!!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Good luck, you CAN do it! If you don't reach 30 by her birthday you have NOT failed, you're just that much closer to the 30 lb. loss! Strive for 30, push for 30 but don't be dissapointed if its 20 or 25. Thats TWENTY OR TWENTY FIVE POUNDS off your butt!! You're awesome, you CAN do it!! :)

Unknown said...

Good luck!! It'll be tough, but you can do it! I know you'll do great.

Sounds like a lot of work going on over there!

Jen said...

Good luck, you can do it!!!

Kim Cervone said...

Whether you take off 30, or 5, you will feel better for it...remember, muscle weighs more than fat!