Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I just woofed down a piece of carrot cake and a scoop of ice cream and I don't feel the least bit guilty. Okay....well maybe a little. It's my birthday and if you can't cheat on your birthday, then whats the point? Haha!

My nephew, Luke, turned one today and I am 28. I call him my 27th birthday present and the best present ever. After years and years of waiting to be an aunt, I got to be one on my birthday! Last year, it was also Father's Day. What a special day.

We had a busy weekend and as soon as I replant the plants that Em and Elle tipped over today, I will have time to blog about our wonderful weekend with our out of town guests. We had a lot of quality time together.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And don't you dare feel guilty about eating cake & ice cream on YOUR birthday!!! :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORENE!!

And enjoy that cake! Enjoy it enough for both of us!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your weekend!

Kim Cervone said...

Happy 28th birthday, Lorene. Happy 1st, Luke. Can I use the excuse of your birthday for the chocolate pie I ate tonight?? teeheehee