Sunday, June 22, 2008

I miss the gym

With a week of sickies, I haven't been able to get to the gym. I would feel horrible taking a few snot nosed kids with me, so I just haven't gone. I have been trying to do as much as possible at home, but I miss the gym terribly. I am praying for rain tomorrow so Jay can't work on the garage and I can leave the kids home with him while I go and work out. Hopefully these sickies will get better soon cause I know the kids miss their friends at the gym and its just been crappy for all of us. :(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I took a week of while my mom was here and it was torture. I know just how you feel. Hopefully its raining there so you can go! ((HUGS)) Hope everyone is feeling better really soon.

Jen said...

Hope the sickies are gone soona dn you can all get back to the stuff you love to do!!

Lauren said...

I hope everyone is feeling better! And that you got to go to the gym!

Kim Cervone said...

Have you gone back yet? I am there early b/c we have VBS this week. Let's make a pact to start again next week : )My girls miss yours!