Saturday, September 13, 2008

11 months????????????


Where did the time go? Cecelia is 11 months old and I have been working hard on FIRST birthday invites. I am a little behind this time around. I think I am in total denial that my baby is going to be one! It's so hard to comprehend when just yesterday (or so it seems) we were bringing her home from the hospital. My, how fast the time does fly!


We are busy all day long with her. She is actually a VERY good baby, but she is just that. A baby. She LOVES the stairs still, so we are always one step behind her on those- literally. And she loves to play with Emily and Elizabeth- so we are extra careful with the My Little Ponies. She has taken a new interest in "reading" and will seriouly sit with her legs crossed and "read" nice and loud while she thumbs thru a book. Cracks me up. I have snuck up a few times trying to get it on video, but she seems to sense me and crawls over to give kisses. One of these days I will get it!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

She is a ham!! I see Emily and Elle in her. There is no denying that she is their sister! Such a cutie!! Happy 11 months :)

Unknown said...

Awww!! Love this picture. She's adorable. I can't believe it was just last year we were sitting at Olga's enjoying your last lunch without a babe. Seems so long ago...

Time to do that AGAIN!!

Jen said...

Great picture! She's adorable and I cannot believe she's almost one. I remember being at your house when she was just about month and holding that teeny little baby and now she's almost one, crazy!

Kim Cervone said...

Sounds like she takes after he bigsisters in her love of ponies and reading...it reallydoes seem like yesterday that you were in labor while picking up Emily from preschool...wow!