Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Em!

My first born turned 5!!!!!!!! Five years ago we bacame parents. I became a Momma! Its so hard to believe that five years have flown by and that two more kids have been added. It seems like yesterday. I am certain the kid is going to be 25 before I know it!

We celebrated with a Barbie Party per Em's request. I made a huge dinner for our family and a Barbie Cake of course complete with a PINK dress. She got so many nice gifts- the best of all, according to her- is her PINK Barbie bike from mom and dad.

On her actual birthday we went off to the mall and got her ears pierced. She was such a great big girl and never even cried. What a trooper. She is just so very proud of her pink flower earrings and has shown them off to everyone!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! You will always be my baby!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope she had a great day and we loved her earrrings, so cute!