Friday, September 12, 2008

Kindergarten


We officially have a Kindergartener in the house. Emily had her first day of school and she is hooked. She loves it. She likes her teacher, likes her friends, and loves the work! Geez- just wait until she gets into highschool and lets see if she is still saying that.




I think her favorite part of school right now is the bus ride to and from. She gets so excited to see the bus coming down the street to pick her up. And the bus driver in the afternoon has to remind her that it's time to get off the bus. I think Em would sit and chit chat for a few more rides around the block. :) Thats my girl. Today she got off the bus and informed me she sat with Will. He is a boy she met last year in preschool and he is now in her Kindergarten class. Personally I think he is like the cutest kid ever. She has good taste, thats for sure. lol.




I have decided after two weeks that I kinda like this school stuff. I like our new schedule and *gasp* I like getting up early and getting everything accomplished by noon. Its amazing to me that so many people are up and moving at 8am! We were at Michaels the other day as the store was opening. Can I tell you that has NEVER happened in our house. It's mind boggling to me!




So here it is the third week of school on Monday and Em won't be there. We got a smokin' deal on a hotel room at Splash Village and we decided to take the big girls for a little relaxation and a lotta fun. Cecelia is going to spend a little one on one time with my mom and dad and we are gonna hit the waterslides hard. Woooohooooo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!!! for the updates. And especially the pics. She looks so big and so thrilled to be going. So cute.

Enjoy your trip!!!

Lauren said...

Ya what Ellisa said! And I about fell to the floor! Your kids have GROWN up sooo much!! E is not a baby anymore and C is just a doll!!

Have fun on your trip!!

Jen said...

Wow,how did are girls get so grown up?? I'm so glad she is enjoying school and the bus, that's Anna's fave thing too!