Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Almost there

After spending the last four days decorating, I am pleased to say that we are almost done. The outside is 80% there. We have two more blow ups that need to be put up and I think we are DONE. The inside is a glow from all the lights lit. Lets just say I highly doubt that I will be under budget on the electricity bill this month thats for darn sure. My goal is to have it all complete by tomorrow evening. After dinner we are going to decorate Cecelia's tree and put up a few more decorations. We will be done tonight inside. Though, this next weekend we will have to put up the REAL tree downstairs. Whew. It's a lotta work, but its a lotta fun and the final product is worth it. I am taking bids now for someone to come and put it all away in January. lol

The girls are busily playing with my all time favorite decoration that we have. There aren't many things out there that kee three kids busy for hours. I have the Little People Nativity Scene and they are BIG fans of it. I actually think I am going to add on a few more pieces for myself this year. LOVE IT! If you haven't seen it, you should really check it out.

No comments: