Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Glorious Snow

When I have no where to be I love snow. If I have to be out traveling in it, I am not a huge fan. And it's still pretty early in the year, so it doesn't bother be too bad. Ask me again in February and my answer may not be the same.

We got dumped on Friday! Like major! I measured 9 inches of snow (and that was before it offically stopped snowing) We had drifts in the back of the house that were up to my knees and the poor girls could barely walk thru the front yard cause the snow was too deep. I spent about an hour and a half out snowblowing at noon when Jay woke up and then he did about an hours worth, too. When Cecelia went down for her nap, the big girls and I spent two hours in the snow. We had so much fun! We even turned out 5 foot snowbank into a tunnel. I forgot how fun it is to get down and REALLY play in the snow. LOVE IT!

I took a zillion pics. I will upload them when I have more time.

No comments: