Saturday, December 20, 2008

'Tis the Season

I went to Kohls today to use my 30% off coupon and pic up a few last minute things. Kohls wasn't that bad, but it wasn't great either.

The road leading up to Kohls and between Lakeside and Kohls. That was another story. A normal FIVE minute drive home took 35 minutes. Holy Moly. It was a good thing I had the van and ACDC sirius radio. :)

I guess thats what I get for waiting till the weekend before Christmas. I also have to hit Target, but I was told they are open till midnight tonight so I will go around 11 and MAYBE beat some of the daytime traffic.

Jay's out in it now. He had to do all his shopping for me. I wish one year he would listen to me when I tell him to shop in EARLY December. I bet he'll never learn.

1 comment:

Kim Cervone said...

Funny. i thought you were gonna write "listen to me whenI tell him not to buy me anything"Nope, start ealry, honey!! I love it. Merry Christmas Laurences : )