Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
Happy Last Day of October.
Happy last day of my favorite month of the year.

It's fixin' to be a BUSY day! Halloween party at 10:15, Dentist at noon, trick or treating at 6. Add in the fact that I do have Hannah today, too and you have Busy! Thank goodness for husband who is gonna watch all 4 kids while I go have some pleasant deep cleaning done on my teeth. Oh the joys!

I am sure to have a zillion pics from today and the busy weekend. My new camera is awesome, so I am sure I will take more than my fair share.

Have a safe night!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Have a great Halloween and enjoy your new camera!!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your night!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Kim Cervone said...

I'm a little jealous of a new camera. Enjoy your last night of your favorite month. It is gonna be a beautiful one!

Danielle said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but is instead in response to a comment you left on my blog. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. I posted that same video on MySpace and had someone send me a message saying all sorts of really rude things and basically telling me I was dumb to even post it because I wouldn't change anyone's minds at this point. I guess you just proved that theory to be wrong, now didn't you? Anyway, glad it helped someone see something they may not have seen before. Happy voting tomorrow!