Saturday, October 18, 2008

Playing catch up....again!

Wow! We have been super duper busy these last few weeks again. I swear. It's a good thing all my business involves the kids cause I wouldn't be spending anytime with them if it didn't. We made it thru a first birthday party (of which I have NO pictures- our camera screwed up again and I lost them all- now I am waiting on Jay's sister in law, my parents, and my sister for some shots) We also made a trip up north (again...no pictures- Can ya tell I am a little peeved. We need a new camera with a quickness but my ever-loving husband is draggin' his feet) In between BIG weekends, we had a few playdates, went to the library a few times, put new glass block windows on the back side of the basement, (2 down 2 to go) found Halloween costumes, went to our first Halloween party of the year and I've been working on switching out summer and fall wardrobes....still. Its a lotta work with three kids. I'm also trying to weed out the clothes that we never wear cause they aren't my style and ones that just aren't going to make another kid. Some of our stuff is getting pretty well worn.

So, yes, it's been busy, but all in all fun. I couldn't ask for anything more- well, MAYBE some live in help. A nanny and a housekeeper and maybe a gourmet chef. But thats all. :)

No comments: