Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's so nice to be home

The day started at 7:01 am when my alarm went off. Emily requested pancakes for breakfast. I made a quadruple batch so I froze a few dozen.

Em and I were at the bus stop at 8:40. From there I came home and got Elle and Cecelia fed and dressed.

At 10:15, the little girls and I were at the library for a puppet performance.

At 11:20 we were at the gas station.

We actually came home and ran two loads of laundry. Waited for Em at the bus stop and grabbed her, threw the kids in the car and made it to my mom and dad's by 1:15 where we met my sister, Lisa, and helped her mow their lawn. Girls rode around in their jeep, then played ball and ran around like little maniacs. Cece spent the entire time I mowed the front lawn in her backpack carrier.

At 3:20 we left my mom and dad's and headed home. Threw in one more quick load of laundry and had a snack.

At 4:20 we left the house again headed for the carwash- my "baby" was mighty dirty and needed a bath.

At 4:30 we arrived at our friends house for playdate.

At 7:20 we got home and had a fast dinner. The girls brushed teeth, we read stories and by 8:45 they were tucked in. I sat with Cecelia and rocked until she fell asleep. Watched Private Practice and here I sit. I am exhausted and so ready for bed. It's been a long, fun filled day. :) Tomorrow promises to be just about as busy.

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

I thought life would be less hectic when school started...HAH!!!

Unknown said...

life is exhausting!!!