Friday, August 15, 2008

B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

Geez Louise. What a boring garage sale day. Seriously. I think we made $44. We had such a small amount of traffic it was scary. Does no one garage sale anymore? We advertised in three different places and had a sign up at every corner. I spoke with the two other families in the neighborhood that were doing sales and they had the same kinda day. SLLLLLOOOOOWWWW Kinda stinks! I think I am going to be doing some ebaying and craigslistin' soon. I got lots to get rid of still. Hmmmm.....

Let's hope I get a little more traffic tomorrow. **fingers crossed**

2 comments:

Jen said...

Bummer! My neighbor had a garage sale today and I hardly saw anyone stop there either. Maybe tomorrow will be better! Good Luck!

Lauren said...

we had the same day today! funny at my house a month ago we did great and this weekend we are in a bigger sub and more traffic but less people. I am thinking maybe everyone is all g. sale out?? good luck tomorrow!