Monday, August 18, 2008

It's a BOY!

We have been looking for Mr. Purrfect for a long time. When we got our 2 year old Himalayan Miss Lilly, I told Jay I was going to look for a little boy. I was lazy about it for the last two years, but finally decided to start perusing the pets section on craigslist. Today was my lucky day. I found an ad for a 6 month old male. I called the woman and she laughed cause she had only posted the ad 5 minutes before.

After talking with her for awhile, I decided I wanted to meet "Frankie." She offered to bring him over since she was on her way to her daughter's in Shelby. I secretly think she wanted to check out the house so she knew he wasn't going to be living in the house of skank. The girls fell in love right off the bat and were so excited. I have never seen a more beautiful himmie. He's gorgeous. Lilly is kinda freaked by him, but they keep getting braver and braver and closer and closer. I think we will all be a perfect fit.

And to top it off, I KNOW we are going to love him up. I was nursing Cecelia for bed tonight and Frankie came and jumped up with me and rocked with us. He's a keeper!

Oh and Frankie is his name per his giant blue eyes. "Old Blue Eyes." Its a cute name and he answers well to it, so I am not even going to think of changing it.

Now...Let's just hope and pray that he keeps on with his sweet demeanor. It makes me a little nervous, but so far so good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy!!!! I can't wait to see your newest family member.

Moni Graf said...

Hi! Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for your comment. That was so sweet.

Congrats on your newest member. Sounds like he'll be a great fit!

Love from KS,
Moni

Jen said...

I can't wait to see a picture, hint hint,lol!! And to meet him, sounds like Lily has a sweet hubby.

Kim Cervone said...

SWEET!! I guess we were on thesame wavelength!! We need pics!