Monday, August 11, 2008

Digging out

We are STILL digging out from piles and piles of garage sale stuff over here! It is absolutely amazing how much stuff I have found to part with. I am ashamed to say that there are boxes in our storage room that haven't been unpacked. My guess is that most everything in them can be added to the growing pile. I think I am about caught up, but everytime I think that I find another box. I think we could have three garage sales and still have enough stuff to go around. :)

And somewhere along the road, my girlies all have colds. I'm not sure what the deal is...if it's the change of weather or a bug they picked up, but we have been snot nosed and coughing for a few days now. Cecelia started it, so I thought it was teeth, but then Em and Elle started and I knew better. O'well. Such is the life of a mommy. Lots of snuggling and loving and a few kids in my bed and everyone will be better (or so I hope) We missed the gym today cause I didn't feel right taking my boogers there, but you can bet one thing...we will be taking a nice long walk this evening to make up for it. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hope the girls feel better soon!!

Sounds like you've gotten alot done! We too have boxes in our garage that have never been unpacked!

Unknown said...

Awww. No fun being sick in the summer! (or at all) Hope everyone's better soon.

And good luck with the G-sale. I hope you make millions!!

Kim Cervone said...

Sorry the girls are under the weather. Let me know when you have your sale. Your junk is probably my treasure : )