Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm back

back in the saddle again.....

I went to the gym this morning (thanks for the phone call Kim) :) It felt WONDERFUL! I told myslef last night that no matter how much the kids kicked and screamed, we were going and that was that. Then my friend Kim called this morning to see if we were going and we were almost ready to go.

What a great feeling. I felt wonderful after getting home and having my shower. Tomorrow I will be there and I WILL add 10 more minutes of cardio. I'm thinking of it as "me" time and less of a chore. It feels great to get it in and makes me a little more productive during the day, too. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you!!!!

Kim Cervone said...

WooHoo is right!! It is much easier to get my kids out the door when I can tell them your kids will be there!!