Saturday, August 16, 2008

Throwing in the towel

It was much more appealing to me to lay in bed with Cecelia this morning than it was to get up and go outside. I told myslef if the big girls got up before 10, then I would open the sale at 10.
Big girls slept till 10:30. I laid in bed till then playing with Cecelia. After such a crappy day yesterday, I threw in the towel. I think I am going to start ebaying and craigslisting this week. Maybe another sale in two weeks, but I think I am done with the garage sale business. Way too boring for me. lol.

3 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

that is really funny, after your weeks of organizing. Atleast your house is clutter-free now, right?

Jen said...

Well at least it's organized and out of the house! You can always close the garage door and forget about it,LOL!!

My neighbor had next to no one for her sale too. Must have been a bad weekend, maybe too close to back to school?

Lauren said...

i hear ya! We had the same weekend. Off to c.list and ebay we go!! It was GREAT seeing you yesterday! thanks for the dresses!