Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF!!

What a great week, but I am so glad that it's Friday. I am glad Jay has two days off and home with us. We have a garage sale to get ready for. My house...not so much my house anymore. IT has been over taken by the massive pile of "treasures" that have been sitting in the basement waiting for the very moment when I was ready to do a garage sale. For the past 3.5 years that we have lived in this house, I have thrown all of our discards in a box in the basement. That box turned into three boxes and into six then just a pile on the floor. There are a lot of things. I have been donating right along, too. I figured if the girls could make a few bucks on their old toys, it might buy some pencils or a protractor when the time comes to start college. lol

So. A rather unevenful weekend upcoming, but one that is sure to send me a little more into organization mode. Jay still wants to head up to Caseville, but I keep thinking of all the cupboards and closets I can still clean out and weed thru. Whats a girl to do? I think we should stay home and work!!! Then enjoy the rewards next weekend. Sounds like a plan to me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're right. Do the work now and you'll have less stress throughout the week and more to sell! THEN, you can take a little extra splurge next time you go to caseville!

Jen said...

Hope you got alot done!!!

Kim Cervone said...

it was good weather to organize!