Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let the sales begin!

I think I am ready. After spending the majority of the day yesterday and the evening today getting things set up, I think I am ready. The garage is FULL. Even if we sell half of what we have, we are still doing good. I have high hopes. I just hope they aren't shattered.

It's still shocking to me to see the things we have accumulated over the last 6 years of life together. I feel bad getting rid of it all, but I have to just close my eyes and let it go. I need to take control back of the house. Right now we are just over ridden with toys and clothes and stuff.

So. I will be up at 6:30 am getting the last of my stuff together. My sister will be here at 8 am with some coffee and treats and we will start selling at 9am.

Here's to an empty garage come Saturday afternoon. Cheers!

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

Good luck! I LOVE a good garage sale!

Jen said...

Good Luck!!!