Monday, August 18, 2008

I think we may be nuts!

We are having Emily's 5th birthday party at our house on Saturday. Five more days.


Yesterday on our way home from my sister's, I decided I wanted to get the bathroom painted.


We got home and started cleaning out cabinets and taking down fixtures.


After we put the kids to bed Jay and I primed the walls and cabinets last night.


As I sit here, my bathroom is in pieces covered in primer. Everything that belongs in the bathroom is sitting in our bedroom and again, we have a dinner party in five days. One that I haven't shopped for at all. I have to clean the house, bake a Barbie cake, cook dinner for 14 people, shop for a gift for, and buy all the party supplies for. And what the heck was I thinking?


Off to Lowes to pick out some paint. Hopefully we can get this bathroom done by Wed!! Fingers crossed. Maybe tomorrow morning I will take Em to Party City to pick everything out.

Did I mention that I have Hannah on Friday, too? Thats madness. We do work best under preesure, though, so we should have one beatiful bathroom! :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I know you'll pull it off! You always do :) Good luck with that bathroom!!!

Jen said...

Good Luck!! I am sure it will look great and Em's b-day will turn out perfect too!